For the safety of the families we serve, our staff and our communities, we are updating our Covid-19 policy and guidelines effective as of Friday, July 31, 2020. These policies and guidelines are in compliance with the most recent Executive Orders, CDC guidelines and OSHA guidelines. Under the Executive Orders face coverings are required to be worn upon entry to the funeral home.
- For the safety of everyone in our community we ask for a limited number in attendance for funeral arrangements. We can also accommodate funeral arrangements by phone or via a Zoom Meeting.
- Visitations and services at our chapels are Once again limited to 10 attendees indoors and up to 100 outdoors, so long as individuals are able to maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Graveside services are still permitted within cemetery restrictions.
-Memorial services may still be scheduled at a later date if the family wishes to wait until all restrictions have been lifted.
- Loved ones can still be prepared for services safely.
- Loved ones can be buried or cremated, as we comply with all state and local requirements.
- The use of our reception facilities may be used with the limitation of 10 people and exercising social distancing. We strongly encourage professional catering for these events for the safety of all in attendance.
To read the latest statement from the CDC, please visit the following link: https://www.nfda.org/covid-19/_zs/xdrdl/_zl/xpii1