For the safety of the families we serve, our staff and our communities, we are updating our Covid-19 policy and guidelines effective as of Wednesday, November 18, 2020. These policies and guidelines are in compliance with the most recent Emergency Orders from MDHHS, CDC guidelines and OSHA guidelines. Under the Emergency Orders face coverings are required to be worn upon entry to the funeral home.
- For the safety of everyone in our community we ask for a limited number in attendance for funeral arrangements. We can also accommodate funeral arrangements by phone or via a Zoom Meeting.
- Visitations are still permissible and funeral services are limited to 25 attendees, so long as individuals are able to maintain 6 feet of distance.
- Graveside services are still permitted within cemetery restrictions.
-Memorial services may still be scheduled at a later date if the family wishes to wait until all restrictions have been lifted.
- Loved ones can still be prepared for services safely.
- Loved ones can be buried or cremated, as we comply with all state and local requirements.
- The use of our reception facilities may be used with the limitation of 25 people and exercising social distancing. We strongly encourage professional catering for these events for the safety of all in attendance.
To read the latest statement from the CDC, please visit the following link: https://www.nfda.org/covid-19/_zs/xdrdl/_zl/xpii1