For the safety of the families we serve, our staff and our communities, we are implementing the following starting Monday, March 23, 2020:
- Arrangements will take place over the phone and if we need to make personal contact we request a limited number in attendance for those arrangements.
- Visitations and services at our chapels will be made private to the family only and limited to 50 attendees to meet the restriction requirement of our state.
- Graveside services are still permitted within cemetery restrictions.
- Memorial services may be held at our chapel or other venues at a later date.
- Loved ones can still be prepared for services safely.
- Loved ones can be buried or cremated, as we comply with all state and local requirements.
- We are suspending receptions and food service, including families bringing in food, until restrictions from the State of Michigan are lifted.
To read the latest statement from the CDC, please visit the following link: https://www.nfda.org/covid-19/_zs/xdrdl/_zl/xpii1