There are a million ways to say thank you. Great or small they all have value.
· Decide to always just say thank you whenever you see a person in uniform.
· When you see a person in uniform at the coffee shop or fast food restaurant pick up their tab if you can.
· At the airport trade your first class or comfort seat for their standard seat
· If you have a neighbor who is deployed offer to play catch with the kids or mow the lawn. Ask how you can help
· Send a care package by contacting Operation Gratitude
· Donate your old cell phone
· Drive a Veteran to their doctor appointments (contact the hospital services coordinator at the local VA hospital)
· Write a letter
· Volunteer at a VA hospital
· If you run a business hire a veteran - Hire Heroes USA
· Donate dollars or time to train service dogs for veterans - Patriot Paws or Puppy Jake Foundation
· Build a house for a veteran - Building Homes for Heroes
Big dollars or only a few dollars, lots of time or only a little time, where there is a will there is a way to say thank you to those who serve in our military.
You are welcome to call us any time of the day, any day of the week, for immediate assistance. Or, visit our funeral home in person at your convenience.